- Sheets and towels. The hostel does have some you can rent, though they cost ~200
sek. (cash only)
- Your water bottle to keep you hydrated. We are trying to reduce unnecessary environmental waste and will not have plastic cups at the event.
- Changes of clothes!
- Dance shoes, if you don’t prefer to dance in socks. Comfortable shoes for outdoor activities, dancing and walks by the lake may be nice too.
- Snacks – we will have
fika, but the nearest shop is 5 km away, so plan accordingly. But absolutely avoid peanuts and soy due to severe allergies.
- Instruments if you want to jam.
- Want to DJ in the blues cafe? Bring your device and a downloaded list! There is no wifi where we dance.
- A community spirit and willingness to help! We need everyone to do some small tasks during the weekend to keep things running smoothly.
- Swedish cash. Though almost everything in Sweden can be paid by card, it never hurts to bring a bit of pocket money.
- And if camping… don’t forget your tent!
Photo credit: Joel Höglund